Rabu, 11 Februari 2009

Paint My Love

From my youngest years,
till this moment here
I've never seen such a lovely queen
From the skies above to the deepest love
I've never felt crazy like this before
Paint my love,

you should paint my love
It's a picture a thousand sunse
tIt's a freedom of a thousand doves
Baby, you should paint my love
I've been around the world, then I met you girl

It's like coming home to a place I've known
Paint my...
Since you came into my life

The days before all fade to black and white
Since you came into my life
Everything has change...\
Paint my...

Sayang, ketahuilah dirimu sesungguhnya kehadiranmu telah menyerikan lagi alam kehidupanku. Berikan aku rasa cinta dan kasih sayangmu...Jangan kau berlalu... tinggalkan aku hingga kelu dan sendu di pinggir waktu yang berlalu...

Tiada ulasan: